"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Arrived In Brigham City

Above, The Beast "scrunched in" at the Brigham City KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As of now, I am only an hour or two away from the Utah-Idaho border. I'll be arriving at my destination tomorrow. I could reach it today, but my camping reservations don't start until tomorrow.

I am currently at the KOA Kampground in Brigham City, Utah. It is an older KOA (the directory says it has been around since 1964) and is not far from the Great Salt Lake.

I left Cedar City early this morning (around 6:00) and it was a nice ride. A few hours into the drive, I received a few rain squalls, but they didn't last long. I made two stops. One was for breakfast at the Flying J in Nephi (a Denny's) and then a stop at another Flying J for fuel. I didn't need fuel when I made the first Flying J stop.

The KOA can use some upgrading. The sites are narrow and I could not fully deploy my awning as the neighbor's slideout was in the way. The hookups are a bit confusing. It is hard to tell which hookups belong to which site without studying them for a minute. Despite that, this will serve its purpose for the night.

The staff seems nice, though. Their Wi-Fi seems to be working okay. It is a lot faster than the Wi-Fi at the Cedar City KOA.

No comments:

Search This Blog