"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Riviera RV Park Reviewed

Above, a view of the front of the Riviera RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


To give myself something to do, I posted my review of the Riviera RV Park in Las Vegas at RV Park Reviews.

In a nutshell:
At first, I was going to stay at a RV park connected to one of Las Vegas hotels, but I found that they tack on a $27.00 "amenities fee" to the daily camping rate, making a stay for one night at about $60.00. I decided, "No, thank you!" and looked elsewhere. Then I found the Riviera RV Park. It is a nice older park that's well-maintained and who has a friendly staff. The sites are a little on the narrow side, but it presented no problem for me as it also has a concrete pad. For the price, I have no complaints! It is about 2-3 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, so the traffic is much lighter in the area. It is within walking distance to stores. I would definitely stay here again! We camped at Riviera RV Park in a Motorhome.
Above, the row where I camped. The laundry and showers are at left. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

To see the actual review, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog