"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Timing Is Everything

Above, The Beast and the other Minnie Winnie at the Cedar City KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At the Cedar City KOA yesterday, there was another Minnie Winnie motorhome two spaces to my left.

It was a longer model and occupied by a couple in their (I'm guessing) forties. I mentioned this at the Minnie Winnie Owners Facebook group and one of my fellow members suggested that I invite them to join our group.

That would have been fine, but the lady spent most of yesterday (after I saw the suggestion) in her bikini. I thought it best to wait, so that the husband won't get the wrong idea. (Timing is everything, right?)

Unfortunately, no good opportunity presented itself. Oh, well.

A side note: I saw several Minnie Winnies on the road of varying model years.

No comments:

Search This Blog