"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 15, 2017

80-Page Giant Superman No. 183

Above, Superman no. 183.

Back in the days when comic book reading and collecting was fun (mid-1960s), DC Comics used to publish 80-Page Giants of their different titles. The 80-Page Giants were originally called "annuals" with their own numbering. They were collections of reprinted stories.

One of my favorite 80-Page Giants was Superman number 183 that was published in 1966. It was my first exposure to stories from the Golden Age of comic books. I still have my copy.

I was reminded of this in a Facebook Curt Swan (who drew the cover with inker George Klein) page.

No comments:

Search This Blog