"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Last Chores Done

Above, The Beast at the Malibu Creek State Park dump station. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The last chores in preparation of going to this weekend's Peter Lebeck clampout are done.

First, I headed up U.S. 101 to Malibu Creek State Park to fill the fresh water tank and then empty the grey and black water tanks.

Following that, I got fuel for The Beast.

After getting home, I got out the leveling blocks and leveled The Beast so I can turn on the refrigerator/freezer tomorrow night.

All I have to do is to pack up a few things and I'm ready to go.

No comments:

Search This Blog