"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 9, 2017

So Far, So Good!

Above, Sierra conked out. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Thus far, the trip to New Mexico has been a fun one.

The first night's stay was at the Grand Canyon/Williams KOA in Williams, Arizona, where I stayed at a year ago. I liked the site they gave me this year over last year's.

Above, The Beast at the Grand Canyon/Williams KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The next three nights were at the USA RV Park in Gallup, New Mexico. It is right on historic Route 66. In fact, Route 66 is the RV park's theme in its signage. Very nice RV park and very patriotic! I enjoyed my stay there, despite the frigid cold nights.

Above, the sign to our campsite's row at USA RV Park in Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, The Beast at the USA RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After that, I spent the night at the Meteor Crater RV Park that's outside of Winslow, Arizona. (No, I didn't go into Winslow to stand on a corner.)  This is also a nice RV park.

Above, The Beast at Meteor Crater RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The next few nights will be at the Trailer Village in Grand Canyon National Park. That will wrap up this trip for me.

No comments:

Search This Blog