"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Getting Moving Bids

Above, the New Mexico house's living room area.

Today, I am having a moving company come in to bid on the moving job.

I already have bids ranging from a low of $2,100 to a high of $5,200.

Above, a different view of the living room.

After today, I have one more moving company to bid on the job. None of the bids (so far) include transporting the Mustang. The moving company that's coming in today has a recommended car transporting company. They gave me their contact information.

I have ordered a dumpster for January 8 so that I can toss out junk I no longer need or want.

No wonder I never bothered moving for nearly 20 years. It is a grand hassle of a task to do. I'll be glad when this is over.

No comments:

Search This Blog