"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Dumpster

Above, the dumpster. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The first phase of moving is now done.

I rented a dumpster (it is to be picked up today) to get rid of junk I no longer want or need. Along with that, I also started some packing. The dumpster rental was for three days. It was a little complicated by the rains on Monday and Tuesday.

Starting this week, I'll be getting more boxes and continuing with the pack-up.

I detest moving. It is a lot of work and hassle. That's primarily the reason I haven't moved in nearly 20 years.

I also chose a car transporter to ship the Mustang to Jamestown.

No comments:

Search This Blog