"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Seligman/Route 66 KOA

Above, The Beast at the Seligman/Route 66 KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While en route to my new home in New Mexico, I spent the second night of traveling in Arizona at the Seligman/Route 66 KOA.

Jess and I stopped in Seligman last November for breakfast after leaving Grand Canyon National Park at the Roadkill Cafe, so I was familiar with the town.

It was an easy check-in as I am a Value Kard member of KOA Kampgrounds and already in their system. The staff were nice and friendly.

After checking in, I proceeded to my campsite and plugged everything in. I used the sewer to empty the holding tanks and fired up the barbecue to cook hot dogs.

Campers were advised that it would be a freezing night and I flipped on the holding tank heater switch before going to bed.

The full hook-up site charge (after discounts) was $39.50 for the night. While there, I renewed my KOA Value Kard ($30.00) for the year. It was due to expire in March.

It was a nice campground with level sites, although a little on the narrow side. It is a good campground to overnight at.

No comments:

Search This Blog