"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 8, 2018

All Assembled!

Above, the completed set. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

With the air temperature in the the low to mid 40s, I set out to assemble the last three patio chairs for the outdoor dining set that arrived yesterday. As I was working, the temperature steadily rose.

Above, on deck (as they say in baseball). Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The task was made much easier when I got fed up with the crummy wrenches that came with the chairs and I got my socket set out. That made me zip through. Had I still relied upon the cheap wrenches, it probably would have taken me another hour to finish.

Above, comfort and a view is a great combination. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

With the socket wrenches, I was able to easily tighten the nuts & bolts of the chairs. I even tightened the up the chair I assembled yesterday.

Above, away from Commiefornia with a good cigar! Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After I was done, I went inside and grabbed a cup of coffee and a cigar and sat out and enjoyed the scenery. The chairs swivel and rock. They are also very comfortable! I am looking forward to stargazing during the summer months (I was told be several people that Jamestown is a great area for stargazing). The set will look even better when I have the deck re-painted in the late spring.

No comments:

Search This Blog