"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Along Interstate 40

During my little jaunt to Fort Wingate, I stopped along Highway 400 about a mile or so from Interstate 40 and took a few photos.

Above, a view of Interstate 40, a train and Church Rock (in the distance). Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, mesas across the valley. Interstate 40 is marked by the white semi truck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a mesa, train and Interstate 40. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, on the way back home, I took this one-handed shot of my residential area from I-40. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog