"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Thank-You Gifts

When I moved to New Mexico from California, I expected that my Mustang would be picked up on or just before my last day in Tarzana on January 31. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

So, I had to arrange for a different shipper and had my trusted neighbors, Randy and Sandy, be the contacts for the automobile shipper. I left the car keys with them.

Since they were kind enough to help me out, I picked up some thank-you gifts at the Silver House Trading Co. in Gallup. I selected two Navajo kachinas since I'm in the Navajo Nation.

The below photo of the gifts was taken at the post office at the Flying J in Jamestown. I had to switch packaging for a lower shipping rate, so I took the opportunity to take this photo of the two kachinas.


No comments:

Search This Blog