"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 5, 2018

The Guest Room

Above, the den/library-guest room. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The den/library that also doubles as a guest room is now ready to receive visitors. Not in the photo but on the far left is my old "swayback" bookcase. I will have to get a new bookcase eventually.

I picked up the CD player at Walmart a week ago. I have other players, but this one has more wattage to it and has great sound. I will be on the lookout for a stereo set that also includes a turntable shortly if I can't get my old Fisher LP and cassette set fixed and new speakers.

The sofa-bed was one of the first big ticket items I purchased after moving here. The others being the dinette and the patio furniture set (that is supposed to be delivered tomorrow).

No comments:

Search This Blog