"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Patio Dining Set Arrives

Above, the assembled table and chair. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today was the day that my patio furniture finally arrived.

I ordered the patio dining set on February 9. I received the umbrella and the umbrella base within a few days.

Now, almost a month after ordering the dining set from Home Depot, it arrived today. Not assembled, naturally. At least the snow melted away from the deck. It is getting so one can't buy anything without having to put it together.

Before the set arrived, I unboxed and tried out the umbrella and base.

It arrived at around 1:30 and I immediately proceeded to begin assembling the table. That wasn't too bad, plus, it gave me something to do.

After getting the table assembled and the umbrella installed, I then proceeded to assemble one of the rocking/swivel chairs. That was a hassle!

Above, the deployed umbrella before the dining set arrived. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The diagram for attaching the chair to its base was not well illustrated, and the image was too tiny. Fortunately, the written instructions were written well enough for me to finish assembling.

This will make assembling the final three chairs a lot easier.

I decided to call it a day after finishing the chair, which was around 3:00. I had to go down to the Flying J to check my mail anyway.

I'll assemble the three chairs tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog