"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 2, 2018

Now I Can Register The Mustang

Above, my "alien" plate. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Finally, after weeks of hassle with California's Department of Motor Vehicles, I am now able to register the Mustang in New Mexico.

I still am having hassles with the California DMV, but luckily for me, I found the title (pink slip) for the Mustang as I was looking for something else the other day.

So today I will be heading into Gallup to get the registration done. Once done, I can put on my new New Mexico license plate and, since they don't require a plate for the front bumper, my "alien" plate. I could leave the front bumper "empty", but I would rather have something there than to leave a blank space.

No comments:

Search This Blog