"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Gasoline Prices Up, But Lower Than In California

Above, the Flying J travel center in Jamestown, New Mexico. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night, I stopped at the Flying J for dinner at Denny's and to fill up the Mustang's gas tank.

I paid $2.80 per gallon.

I just took a look at the average gasoline prices in California and they tell me that I still made the right decision to move out of "Commiefornia".

Here's a sample of current average gas prices, according to GasBuddy:





You can thank the one-party government of radical leftist Democrats for these prices.

To see more at GasBuddy, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog